DIY CANADA DAY PARTY TIPS
I have been on a Pinterest hunt for some fun DIY Canada Day party decor and activity ideas and decided to round up my favourites for you!
- The food network had has some great ideas for the food pictured above, and for all under $50 dollars! They look so yum!
- These Canada Day inspired Popsicles from Exploring Healthy Foods look delicious too! They are perfect for this time of year too because strawberries are fresh and in season!
- How cute is this Canada Day Photo Booth idea from East Coast Mommy! Everyone loves a selfie station (Especially the little Monkeys). All done with dollar store supplies too so it won’t break the bank!
- I also love how fun and kind of healthy these treat skewers are from Kellogg’s
- And lastly and indoor play spot for when the kiddos need to escape the heat. A blanket, tent and some cute Canadiana throw pillows for some fun indoor camping fun!
Hope the ideas I gathered can help you create a fun Canada Day weekend with your monkeys!
New Organic Cotton Muslin Swaddles
I am happy to announce that our new Organic Cotton Muslin Swaddles with Wooden Teething rings are now avail be for order and at a reduced price too! Click on the images below to learn more about this new exciting product that I just know you and your monkey will love!!! xx – Diane and the monkeys